As we bid adieu to the cold season, we eagerly anticipate the arrival of spring, bringing with it a fresh wave of news and updates. But don’t be in a hurry just yet – Genome has monthly updates to share with you! Take your security inside Genome to the next level! Genome’s team always prioritizes the security of its clients. Not only do we implement advanced, industry-tested services for data and funds protection, but we also educate people on common fraudulent schemes. We recently published an article explaining how enabling two-factor authentication (2FA) can significantly increase your protection against data
Staying on top of your financial game is a skill every business person must acquire. Especially when it comes to mass payouts to your employees, partners, or contractors. You have to make sure you don’t overspend, don’t miss anyone, and don’t miscalculate on the transfers’ delivery time. Well, no one said you have to face all this alone – Genome is here for you!
Recently we have perfected our batch transfer (aka mass transfer) feature to make it more flexible and accessible to our corporate clients. To make mass payouts, you can either use SEPA or Genome instant transfers to other users inside the system. SWIFT mass transfers will also be available soon.
Here’s what you get:
– Make payouts online from Genome. Find the “mass transfer” option in the “transfers” menu. All you need is to choose the account you make payout from and upload .CSV or .XML file (XML according to ISO20022 XML standard) – and you are all set!
– Don’t limit yourself. Send up to 3000 transfers and as many amounts of money as you need – just make sure you have enough in your account. The best part – you no longer need a merchant account to send mass transfers. Only a business wallet is required, meaning you don’t have to wait for your merchant account approval – transfer right away!
– Schedule transfers for any date and don’t miss any important payouts. All the payments are tracked inside Genome, and you can cancel them anytime before they occur.
– You can make SEPA batch transfers that will reach the receiver in 15 minutes to 1 business day generally or order transfers to other Genome users, which will reach them instantly.
– Combine mass transfers with access management. Genome’s features go hand in hand perfectly, as the team management tool will help you divide responsibilities within your wallet. So, your employee with an accountant role can plan and download mass transfers, and the wallet owner will approve them.
So, what are you waiting for? You can try the updated mass transfers feature right now – available for the desktop version!