Summer is over, but the excitement remains – it is time for Genome’s new month in review! August was fruitful: we unveiled a new feature, lowered prices, introduced new website pages, and more. Learn about it all below! Try out privacy mode for Android! Our team added one more feature to enhance your customer experience and security. All Genome clients that use Android devices to access the Genome app can now enable a privacy mode. This mode allows you to hide balance and turnover amounts when using the app. It is an extremely useful feature when you are in public
Staying on top of your financial game is a skill every business person must acquire. Especially when it comes to mass payouts to your employees, partners, or contractors. You have to make sure you don’t overspend, don’t miss anyone, and don’t miscalculate on the transfers’ delivery time. Well, no one said you have to face all this alone – Genome is here for you!
Recently we have perfected our batch transfer (aka mass transfer) feature to make it more flexible and accessible to our corporate clients. To make mass payouts, you can either use SEPA or Genome instant transfers to other users inside the system. SWIFT mass transfers will also be available soon.
Here’s what you get:
– Make payouts online from Genome. Find the “mass transfer” option in the “transfers” menu. All you need is to choose the account you make payout from and upload .CSV or .XML file (XML according to ISO20022 XML standard) – and you are all set!
– Don’t limit yourself. Send up to 500 transfers and as many amounts of money as you need – just make sure you have enough in your account. The best part – you no longer need a merchant account to send mass transfers. Only a business wallet is required, meaning you don’t have to wait for your merchant account approval – transfer right away!
– Schedule transfers for any date and don’t miss any important payouts. All the payments are tracked inside Genome, and you can cancel them anytime before they occur.
– You can make SEPA batch transfers that will reach the receiver in 15 minutes to 1 business day generally or order transfers to other Genome users, which will reach them instantly.
– Combine mass transfers with access management. Genome’s features go hand in hand perfectly, as the team management tool will help you divide responsibilities within your wallet. So, your employee with an accountant role can plan and download mass transfers, and the wallet owner will approve them.
So, what are you waiting for? You can try the updated mass transfers feature right now – available for the desktop version!