to monitor your performance on Genome site in order to improve its features, and to manage
our advertising campaign based on the interests of our audience.
By clicking ‘Accept all cookies’ you consent to the site using all necessary and
If you want to modify cookie settings, click on ‘Manage cookies’.
by cookies is used to optimize Genome site for our visitors and deliver targeted information
to Genome users.
Necessary cookies allow the functionality of Genome site. They are always enabled. You can
disable the necessary cookies in your browser settings, but this may affect the accessibility
of Genome site.
Analytical and marketing cookies are used to improve Genome site and Genome services. For
analytical and marketing purposes we may use third-party technologies such as Hotjar,
Amplitude, Google Analytics and Google Ads. We may also advertise our services and products
site to manage advertising campaigns.
To learn more about Genome and third-party cookies read our
By checking the boxes below, you consent to install relevant cookies on your device. Genome
will not place any cookies on your device (except necessary) unless it’s allowed by you.
You can customize or disable cookies at any time following the instructions of our
Genome improved mass transfers for business wallet users
Staying on top of your financial game is a skill every business person must acquire. Especially when it comes to mass payouts to your employees, partners, or contractors. You have to make sure you don’t overspend, don’t miss anyone, and don’t miscalculate on the transfers’ delivery time. Well, no one said you have to face all this alone – Genome is here for you!
Recently we have perfected our batch transfer (aka mass transfer) feature to make it more flexible and accessible to our corporate clients. To make mass payouts, you can either use SEPA or Genome instant transfers to other users inside the system. SWIFT mass transfers will also be available soon.
Here’s what you get:
– Make payouts online from Genome. Find the “mass transfer” option in the “transfers” menu. All you need is to choose the account you make payout from and upload .CSV or .XML file (XML according to ISO20022 XML standard) – and you are all set!
– Don’t limit yourself. Send up to 500 transfers and as many amounts of money as you need – just make sure you have enough in your account. The best part – you no longer need a merchant account to send mass transfers. Only a business wallet is required, meaning you don’t have to wait for your merchant account approval – transfer right away!
– Schedule transfers for any date and don’t miss any important payouts. All the payments are tracked inside Genome, and you can cancel them anytime before they occur.
– You can make SEPA batch transfers that will reach the receiver in 15 minutes to 1 business day generally or order transfers to other Genome users, which will reach them instantly.
– Combine mass transfers with access management. Genome’s features go hand in hand perfectly, as the team management tool will help you divide responsibilities within your wallet. So, your employee with an accountant role can plan and download mass transfers, and the wallet owner will approve them.
So, what are you waiting for? You can try the updated mass transfers feature right now – available for the desktop version!
Hello again! It’s Summer already, but we can’t celebrate quite yet, as we first need to discuss Genome’s updates that occurred in May. Find out about the hot topics we covered in our blog down below! Educating people on scams Times change, and unfortunately, fraudulent schemes change and evolve with them. Nowadays, there are dozens of ways people and companies can be scammed. It results in their data and funds being stolen or used for malicious purposes. That’s why Genome’s team believes it is crucial to highlight and talk about different fraudulent cases so that clients can recognize and prevent
Welcome back to Genome’s latest news and updates! That’s right – you are in for another Month in a review blog post! Let’s see what happened in April of 2023. Transfer templates – now for Android users! Our team announced the launch of transfer templates in a previous update blog. This feature allows planning regular payments faster and more conveniently by creating templates for money transfers. Until recently, templates were only available for Genome’s clients who access my.genome.eu via their PCs and laptops. But now, clients that have the Genome app installed on Android OS-based phones and tablets can use
That’s right, here comes another one! Our traditional month in review is here! Our team wants to go through the main news and updates Genome had in March, and we are taking you along! Let’s begin! Save time with transfer templates We implemented a new feature for clients to navigate their money transfer processes more easily. You can now create transfer templates for any single payment inside Genome. This process lets you plan better and waste less time on regular payments! To use a template, go to the Transfers tab and find the Templates section there. Or, you can save
Goodbye, winter! The next season is upon us with more news and updates. But before Spring commences, let’s take a look at Genome’s February articles! Neobanks decoded We continue our good tradition of explaining different types of financial institutions, so people can better understand which option will be the most preferable for them. In February, our team covered neobanks, helping clients understand what they are by describing their services and providing examples of such institutions. We also answered the important question regarding the security of neobanks. The meaning of host-to-host in banking Host-to-host is less common of a term than